Strawberry Harvest Butter
2 sticks unsalted room temperature butter
3 cans Abita Strawberry Harvest Lager
¼ cup + 2 Tablespoons Raw Sugar
Pinch of kosher salt
1. Cook 3 cans Abita Strawberry Harvest Lager and the raw sugar on medium heat until the mixture is reduced down to 1 cup of liquid.
2. Remove reduced beer mixture and cool down to room temperature.
3. In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment or with a hand beater, cream the room temperature butter and salt until it is light and fluffy.
4. Add the reduced, cooled beer and mix until fully combined.
5. Use right away or store in the refrigerator for a later use.